The Stay At Home Wife...

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Cupcakes! Again...

I made cupcakes again!


Since I'm pretty much graduated (still waiting for the official paper) we're holding a party next Saturday... AND you're all invited! My dad freaked out because he thinks parties are too much hassle and he wanted to hire a caterer which to me defeats the whole point of having a darn party. Call me old fashioned, strange or just plane insane but I LOVE it when people taste something I've made and then compliment that. I think complimenting my food is one of the nicest compliments I can get :) Plus I'm on a diet. Someone actually thought I was pregnant! That and my dad is constantly on my case to loose some weight. So at the mo' I'm just trying to get the 'perfect' weight for my height (1.58m) which apparently is about 53kg... Basically instead of eating so much I'm cooking a lot! It's somewhat therapeutic.

So, like I said... I MADE CUPCAKES!

I thought I would try something more challenging than the basic cupcake with cute frosting. I found this awesome sounding cupcake from the most awesome CupcakeBlog I mean it's a CHAI CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE! I mean mmmm.... damn that can't be bad! And they weren't bad at all even if I say so myself :P

No comments: