The Stay At Home Wife...

Friday, April 20, 2007

Blueberry Vodka Blues

It's now 12:38 and I still haven't done anything constructive today. So, I thought I would try my hand at making my very own cocktail! I mean it is past noon and heck I'm a student! I decided to make something uber-Finnish and figured that Finland is known for its lovely forests. Forest = berries = blueberry soup:

Next step, ALCOHOL. And what better than good old Finnish vodka:

...see, it even has the Finnish lion on the bottle, now that's uber-Finnish! Plus this vodka has the 'Swan symbol'

...which basically means good shit from Finland. (I was really getting into this... LOL) And so the two are mixed together and some lemonade is added. End product:

Laura's Blueberry Vodka Blues

The fact that it isn't blue is beside the point, it was delicious.

No comments: