The Stay At Home Wife...

Friday, April 20, 2007

What a feeling!


I just woke up with what feels like a hangover. Damn, I think I'm getting sick cuz it can't be a hangover unless my alcohol tolerance has become awful.

Anyway I'm so damn glad we grilled yesterday because right now it's the shittiest weather but then again at least it's not snowing.

We were planning on taking a trip down to Helsinki to see my mum and do some shopping. I don't know if any of you know that my mum moved to Finland (Helsinki) at the beginning of the month. She got a job as some consultant school shrink specializing in cultural (ethnic) and immigrant issues (worst translation ever). She's the only one in Finland hahah so no pressure ;) So, I wanna go check out her apartment and go shopping in Helsinki, because honestly Finland just has one city and it sure isn't Tampere. The three places I wanna go to are: Tokyokan (Japanese food), Mr. Nibble (American food) and Ikea (Swedish furniture and FOOD)... hey I LOVE food and the more exotic the better (yea see Swedish food is exotic in Finland heh). I hope it doesn't snow cuz we only have semi-snow tires. This meaning that Sam plucked... damn I don't know the English word... hmm... hey here is a picture:

... yea so he plucked half of those spike things off (half not because half had any significance but half because he has lazy). So yes, semi-snow tires. And we're going to die... because our car is the car from HELL.

Car From Hell

Anyway I have now effectively wasted some of my time today... now what to go for the rest of the day. I could clean the house.... OR I could watch that episode of C.S.I. and Las Vegas I recorded... hehe... Guess which one I'm going to do ;)

Ps. I can't believe I'm having crisps for breakfast... man my mum would KILL me.

No comments: