The Stay At Home Wife...

Monday, April 23, 2007

Helsinki Weekend

"Helsinki City Boys"

We ended up going to Helsinki just the two of us, my brother bailed out at the last minute. Still it was ok. IKEA was good. I can't believe they do breakfast for only 2e! And the best (and smallest according to Sam) hot dogs for 0,90e (yeah would you believe it, we went there for the food).

My mum's apartment was big compared to ours and she lives there alone! Pah. Still there was weird shit on the walls and the previous owner had some obsession with drilling holes or something. Oh and the funny thing is she has a huge ass TV but no bed. My boyfriend read that last sentence: "Oh and the funny thing is she has a huge ass... hmm... TV but no bed." Great. I hate it when people read over my shoulder *HINT HINT*

After IKEA we headed into Helsinki-town (let me remind you once again that it is Finland's ONLY CITY!!!) to meet up with my 'auntie' (ROFL) and cousin. I stepped into the BIGGEST pile of dog shit. I swear it was HUGE like as if every dog in Helsinki had taken a shit there... funn... NOT. Plus my cousin yelled: "OMG YOU JUST STEPPED INTO DOG SHIT" like uber loud and pretty much everyone turned to look. Yay!

Sam falling asleep at Chico's

We had dinner at Chico's. Steeaaaak and fries!! It was good stuff. Athough the guy did forget my order, but made up for it really quick. Oh and gave us candy as my boyfriend just pointed out. I also had some wings... man I love chicken wings! It's my new obsession since ribs. Hehe. After that we headed on back to my mum's and she tried to make us stay for the night, but in vain... hehe...

So, back to Tampere we went

Sunday was less eventful, in fact the most interesting thing we did was look at our neighbors make friends with our other neighbors. Woohoo. And we tried to sunbathe on our gravel garden but failed miserably. I also made burger like things:

for lunch. I was damn hungry so they were pretty good (I know they look kinda weird in the picture). Anyway, Sam is tired so I have to put him to bed.

No comments: