The Stay At Home Wife...

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

NEW HOPE in the form of a dog with a hilaire name...

I got an e-mail yesterday saying that we might get one of the dogs from Spain!!! I have to call the lady today between 19-20 (which is during my photography course but who cares!) I am so excited!

So, let me present to you our hopefully possibly maybe new member of the Saipatti family... I know some of you will crack up when I reveal the name... hahah... wait for it... waaait for it... ok he's called...... BOBBY!!!

Which is kind of an inside joke between those who went on that sports trip to Morzine instead of working and those who watch The Hills (Justin Bobby LOL).

So, due to all the Bobby history/baggage I carry with me I KNOW THIS IS THE DOG FOR US!!!!


Bobby is 2 years old, 30cm tall and weighs 7kg. He was found wandering the streets but the way he acts it seems like he hasn't been a 'stray' for long. A happy little dog that gets along with people, male dogs (essential for us) and loves chasing girls!

I really hope this works out! It breaks my heart that he would have to live in the kennel/on the streets any longer than he has. Plus some of my friends *cough* Leslie *cough* are already worrying about my sanity (I threatened to have a baby since it seems bloody easier than adopting a dog).

Argh the suspense is killing me!! I want my Justin Bobby home already!!!

No comments: