The Stay At Home Wife...

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Cupcakes!

I'm planning on making cupcakes for Valentines Day the only problem is that I am useless at baking. I mean I do make a mean steak and can handle pretty much any meat... when it comes to baking I am so lost. It's because I suck at chemistry and following instructions. Like with making meat I can add somethings I like more and take out/substitute things that I don't really like and the end result won't suffer too much. Baking on the other hand is so anal with all the 1 tbsp = EXACTLY 15ml or whatever it is... grrr... totally jumping all over my creative nerves.

But I crave cupcakes. I mean they're so small, yummy and cute! And after looking at some of the pictures on this cupcake blog I would kill for a cupcake! Seriously! I mean those look so amazing. I want to make some now... mmm... wonder if I have all the ingredients.

No comments: