The Stay At Home Wife...

Monday, June 16, 2008

Which Country Are Your Top 50 Artists From?

The top 50 is taken from my Last.fm scrobbled tracks (excluding all radio shows/podcasts). OK I listen to a lot of crap I know I know I KNOW!!! But everyone knew that already... still I was slightly surprised that some of these artists made my top 50. In my defense for a while my iPod wasn't scrobbling my tracks and of course I listen to serious artists with talent on there so *cough* those guys are somewhere down the list... honestly *cough* ;)

USA: Tori Amos, James Taylor, Ashlee Simpson, Linkin Park, Boyce Avenue, Fall Out Boy, Shiny Toy Guns, Rascal Flatts, Britney Spears, Paramore, Kelly Clarkson, Jack's Mannequin, Dixie Chicks, Johnny Cash, Nick Lachey, Madonna, Christina Aguilera, Suzanne Vega, Fergie, Panic! At The Disco, Foo Fighters, Puddle of Mud 22

Finland: PMMP, Leevi and the Leavings, Turmion Kätilöt, Rajaton, Antti Tuisku, Olavi Uusivirta & Paula Vesala, Scandinavian Music Group, Stella, Jani Wickholm, Eleanoora Rosenholm, Sunrise Avenue, Poets of the Fall, Maija Vilkkumaa, Brightboy 14

Sweden: Amy Diamond, Basshunter 2

England: Amy Winehouse, Sugarbabes 2

Ireland: Boyzone 1

Scotland: Amy Mcdonald 1

Wales: Duffy 1

Canada:
Avril Lavigne 1

France: Alizée 1

Barbados: Rihanna 1

Germany: 666 1

Russia: t.A.T.u. 1

New Zeland: Bic Runga 1

Australia: Pendulum 1

No comments: