The Stay At Home Wife...

Monday, May 28, 2007

Quest for the Ultimate Orgasmic Wings pt. 1

Annalan Kioski

The local grill had an ad in the post today saying they were doing wings now. So, of course I had to go down and test them out right away. Sam got kebab and fries and I got 10 wings with medium sauce a total of 11,50e. We had them while watching NCIS, which by the way is an awesome show!

Sam said his kebab wasn't as good as at Jalopeno (which is not saying much as Jalopeno is one of those 'only when wasted' eateries). My wings were OK. The sauce was really good as was the cheese dip. The chicken pieces on the other hand were kinda small compared to those at Speakeasy. Also there was less crunch and well can't say there was quite the ultimate orgasmic taste explosion I have experienced... But they just started doing them so maybe they'll improve. Oh I do hope so, seeing as they're just down the road from us.

Still, it looks like the quest for wings continues...

No comments: