The Stay At Home Wife...

Friday, May 25, 2007

Wings and Ice Cream

Lately I've really been craving hot wings again. There is this place down town called Speakeasy and they just do the most delicious wings I have ever had. They are so crunchy and covered in this unbelievable hot sauce. I mean goddamn awesomness orgasm on my tongue!!! Ah. *sigh* Plus the reason I'm probably craving wings is because I'm so hungry.

The funny thing is the ice cream car (or whatever you call it) came by on Tuesday and we went and got 25e worth of ice cream and we've been slowly eating our way through them. I'm having one right now. LOL I think I've had like 5 already today. Oh and Sam had one for breakfast yesterday! Like there is nothing wrong with having ice cream for breakfast, I had ice cream for breakfast... but Sam had breakfast at 3 am. I mean how can you wake up that early and have something that cold! Brrr.

Happy Smile Ice Cream

I've been so lazy with making food this week! We've been living on ice cream and microwave Thai food. LOL. So much for becoming a good housewife.

No comments: