The Stay At Home Wife...

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Trip Down Music Memory Lane

Today I've been trying to fix the damage inflicted on my iTunes music library after Gacie (my external hard drive) screwed me over. While I've been going through every folder on this computer and Gacie trying to locate all my misplaced music I decided to get some more music and took a trip down memory lane. I found The Spice Girls, Janet Jackson and even John Denver... but then I happened on HANSON! I'm sure you remember, that girly boy band.

"Mmmbop" anyone?

But when I was getting Mmmbop I realized they're still together and they actually have a fairly recent album. Hahahah... this I had to see. Well they don't sound so pre-pubecent anymore... still pretty pop and everything. Found listened to this song called "Penny and Me" and well it wasn't too bad. Oh and then the scariest part... I found a recent picture:


I dunno, I've never had very good taste, but I have to say it is an improvement to Mmmbop. If anyone else has any ideas for (scary) bands down memory lane feel free to tell me...

No comments: