The Stay At Home Wife...

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Back up to SPEEEEED....

I know, it's been fucking ages since I wrote anything in this blog. In my defence I'd like to say I've been very busy getting one of my wisdom teeth pulled out (hurt like a bitch), going to a Finnish-Swedish-Filipino wedding at the most gorgeous location by the sea, catsitting (in crazy Hellstinky), taking care of our house and garden, push-starting the Car from Hell, wasting time, walking from Samuli's house to ours in the pouring rain crying, having Samuli run after me (just in his underwear!!!) and crashing in through the front door into our living room to my parents amazement, graduation parties, taking summer exams, being on Cold War terms with my in-laws, getting drunk walking to my brother's and passing out next to a rabbit, screaming my head off on a wussy ride at the amusement park, eating way too much ice cream, being scared shitless by Jesus-freaks at an overly religious confirmation, not making any progress on my bachelor's thesis ... and the list goes on... so, as you can see pretty friggin' awesome summer.

Ugly over sized rodent-like thing that wants to eat my lettuce and runs around our garden every friggin' night.

Random Happy Cakeday Cake (Funfetti cake with meringue frosting).

Samuli pretending to do a weather report on location at the Finnish-Swedish-Filipino wedding.

Weird things growing in my garden.

Sunbathing.

Catsitting insane cats.

Going to the zoo (Huomenna mennään Korkeasaareen, Korkeasaareen, Korkeasaareen)...

...And seeing the most adorable bunny rabbit...

...And a squirrel in a trash can (And realizing that getting drunk at the zoo is hilaire!!)

Sunbathing some more (and learning why never to fall asleep in the garden when your girlfriend has a camera on hand)

Going to Särkänniemi amusement park...

... And realizing what an ugly couple we make (actually I think Samuli looks quite cute, but I've always been a little insane)...

...And watching a romantic sun set from Näsineula tower...

...*sigh* what a summer...

No comments: